Collecting Personal Information
When also availing of our products and services, users will have to share their personal data and some measure of their privacy. We usually ask for your name and email address. As visitors, even without registering on our site, we may also collect some information from you now and then through cookies, if ever we decide to use them. We’d only do this to make your experience on our site more convenient and helpful.
What We Do With Information
Here’s what we do with your personal information:
- Help you personalize your experience of our site. With such data, we are able to quickly respond to your need as an individual user.
- Improve our site. The information and feedback help us see what we still lack.
- Improve our customer service and support.
- Quicker transactions. Your information helps us improve and expedite whatever transactions are needed on our site.
- Send user-friendly emails to help you further with the use of our site and share other information you may need.
- For promotions, surveys or contests we may do in the future.
Don’t worry, the Cebu Traveller site keeps your information or data secure at all times. We understand the need to protect personal information online as it is susceptible to stealing and malicious misuse. We shall only disclose such information in case of a national emergency that would require websites, by law, to disclose all their information.
Third Party Links
You may find third party links on our site. These are links or banners or images that take users to another external website when clicked. They may be found on our site solely for the purpose of sharing information only. They may help users or searchers find more information they need. However, we don’t own them and we’re not responsible for them. If you click on them and are taken to another external website—and have your personal information collected there as well—we are not responsible anymore in any way.
Please contact us for any concern or inquiry.